Salam, I am

My photo
19/BSc. Architecture/Clearly love/ Lines, Colours, Vintage, Pastel/ Musics&Gadgets/ Lomography/tumblr

Everything is ok

Everything is ok

Friday, January 23, 2009

Al- Fatihah

At this age of my life, I would like a man who can share everything with me; life, love and boyfriend. The man is my father; Papa.

He passed away wednesday night, the longest night in my life. I won't forget that moment.
Part of my life is gone and faded away. Only music is with me. Not jez music but soul. Soul that not everyone can have. It's going to be with me the whole time in my life.


There's one of my father's wish I want to fullfill .




I love you, Papa..

2 comments:

  1. hey be strong dalya.
    friends always on ur side & i always by ur side.
    Although we didnt see each other 4 quite a long time,it doesnt mean i forget u.
    u are the best tuition friend i had ever have.

    love u.

    AL-FATIHAH to ur late DAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong, i know exactly how you feel, my bro just passed away last saturday :( al fatihah to them

    ReplyDelete