Salam, I am

My photo
19/BSc. Architecture/Clearly love/ Lines, Colours, Vintage, Pastel/ Musics&Gadgets/ Lomography/tumblr

Everything is ok

Everything is ok

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A man who teaches me how to Rock N' Roll

That man would be my father; Abdul Rani Bin Othman.
U can talk anything about any music to him, he can talk with u all day long. If I'm beside him while he's busy talking about music, honestly I would be invisible.

A friend of mine, Nazreen had experienced it, ask him. People around my father respect fr that.

If we are on vacation to Kelantan or any place by car, he would put on his music. For example, Janis Joplin, Santana, Rod Stewart, some other old blues licks and classic rock. I'm the only one who doesn't sleep in the car, so his ears has been my ears for 17 years in the car. haha. I'm grateful

He has complication with a heart problem, it's hard fr the family but our fam need to be strong.
Only Allah s.w.t knws how do we deal with our daily life till now, n we never stops praying fr forgiveness and happiness to Allah s.w.t. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment